Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

Sucks

This is so boring and the music's annoying.

Boxhead Boxhead

Amazing! Too bad it no longer works!

Hi! Seant Cooper! Your "Boxhead" series is amazing! Just in case you didn't realize, Boxhead, Boxhead the Rooms, Boxhead More Rooms, and Boxhead 2Play Rooms unfortunately no longer work. They have all been corrupted somehow. You can't move or shoot or do anything! They used to work perfectly and they where so fun. I don't know how this happened. Any other games you created in this era also no longer work.

Boxhead: More Rooms Boxhead: More Rooms

"Amazing! Too bad it no longer works!"

This game was awesome! A remember playing it last year and I was so addicted to it. I recently tried to play it but it no longer works. You can't move or shoot or do anything.

Sonic: Run Game Sonic: Run Game

Play as Sonic and run to the end!

The graphics and obstacles are fine. It's just that the game is way too easy. I could seriously win this game with blindfolds on. All you have to do is hide in the corner or the screen.

Tails' Nightmare 2 Tails' Nightmare 2

Play as Tails and fight your dopelganger!

This game is the newest in the series of Tails' Nightmare. I was disapointed when I played the game because it was now better than the last game. It was worse. The character (Tails) does not react to your controls quick enough. When you try to run, he doesn't run until 1 second later, resulting in losing a life.